Jack Hammer – Valuflex
Valuflex/GS is one of the finest multipurpose air and water hose available, anywhere.
- Red Valuflex provides job/color coding possibilities for safety and other considerations.
- Valuflex is a very economical general service air and water hose.
- It can be used in numerous industrial, agricultural and construction applications where oil is not a factor.
- Valuflex is easy to handle and very flexible due to its multi-spiral layers of durable reinforcing polyester yarn.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes, Valuflex provides constant working pressures of 150, 200, 250, or 300 psi.
- It has an EPDM tube and cover that resists abrasion, heat and ozone.
This hose is not for use as a steam hose.
Water Suction Hose
Suction and delivery of non-corrosive liquids for irrigation, construction, fertilizers and lasso acid solutions.
Black weather and ozone-resistant EPDM rubber.
Spiraled high tensile textile cords and 4 highly flexible steel helix wires.
Black EPDM rubber.
ALFAGOMMA – ITALY – T202 10 BAR (150 PSI) GENERAL PURPOSE EPDM (in green letters)
Type 924 Petroleum Transfer Hose
This hose is perfect for those applications for the bulk transfer of petroleum products.
This hose can also be used to handle most hydrocarbons with aromatic content of 55% maximum, fats, greases, animal oil, vegetable oil, hydraulic fluid and a wide range of chemicals. The black NBR tube has excellent resistants to oil.
The cover compound of NBR/PVC is both oil and abrasion reistant. This hose is rated at FULL VACUUM!
EMAIL US NOW for more information on these assemblies.